Saturday, January 17, 2009

TreeDown

I had a terrible accident last night and dropped a kettle of boiling water on my foot. Took the skin right off. Very disgusting.

The hospital story I would like to write, but I am too messed up on pain pills at the moment. Doc cut off the hanging skin; handsome male nurse plastered on the Silvadene and gave me an awesome bandage job. I left with 5 painkillers, crutches, and directions to return today to check for signs of infection.

I feel like I am going puke. Sweet. Say a prayer for me.

Tree.

3 comments:

Wood Mouse said...

Oh my, I really do hope that you are coping! Even reading what happened made me feel sick. Well you are and will be in my thoughts. Get well soon.

PS I hope there is no infection too.

Warren said...

very sorry to hear of your accident

Wishing you a speedy and healthy recovery. Best wishes

Tonia said...

AHHHH Burns are the worse thing ever! I cry over little ones let alone some thing like that!!