Tuesday, August 12, 2008

One of them

I had a one of them moments. You might know the feeling, when you think you are one of us and it turns out you are one of them.

The best example that comes to mind was many years ago between my sisters and I. One sister was visiting from out of state, and staying with her twin, about a 45 minute drive from me. They decided to come up one night during her stay to play a joke on me-which was in retaliation for a joke I had played on the near one which involved leaving Easter eggs scattered in her yard.

They put rocks on my mailbox and ran around outside of the light barking like foxes.

I was so hurt that they had driven 45 minutes to my house during the short time she was here and couldn't have just come up to the door and hung out for awhile.

Well, I guess that's what happens when you have sisters that are twins. Still, the feeling of being snubbed sometimes never leaves you.

*hugs to my good friends *

2 comments:

Tonia said...

Are you the older or younger sister? My oldest kind of bosses the twins. I hope they keep the close relationship they have now. But sometimes I see where the twins ignore her with out meaning too. Of course they are still babies too Well in my mind they dont think they are babies!!!
~~You can use everything on the Mullein flower But the seeds they are toxic! But it gives me all the seeds I need and then some for next year.
Oh and i am now connected by High speed ITS SO COOL!!LOL

tree ocean said...

ah, I was thinking about your girls after I posted. I am the baby...can't you tell, wha, wha! LOL!

Glad to hear you are on high speed-now I won't worry about making my blog too photo heavy! :)