Thursday, July 30, 2009

Unidentified




Tree709

4 comments:

~Tonia said...

I wouldnt eat it! Lol It looks to bright colored to be safe. Like those bright little frogs that are highly poisonus(sp?. Very strange looking little mushrooms...

Warren said...

possibly Orange Peel Fungi, Aleuria aurantia? Or maybe one of the Orange Jelly fungi or one of the slime molds?

Anonymous said...

I agree Tonia!

LOL see what I mean, Warren? I was leaning towards a waxy cap. Trouble is I didn't get a pic of the underneath, but I suspect it is gilled.

I have a great field guide for mushrooms but didn't see this exact one.

Tree

tree ocean said...

I agree Tonia!

LOL see what I mean, Warren? I was leaning towards a waxy cap. Trouble is I didn't get a pic of the underneath, but I suspect it is gilled.

I have a great field guide for mushrooms but didn't see this exact one.

Tree