Friday, November 7, 2008

Political Satire

I have a great idea for a political cartoon. I just wish that I could draw it or sell it.
Here it is:
Bush is giving Obama a tour of the White House. The sign above the open door they have just passed is "Torture Room," where one can see folks hanging hooded and one being waterboarded.

The next one down is "Privacy Room," which has a hundred communication cables snaking underneath.

The sign over the door Bush is opening says, "Treasury Room" Bush is saying to a stunned Obama, "and here is the Treasury Room."

Sec of Treasury Paulson is cartoonized as the Grinch, and is hanging down out of the chimney grasping one last shiny penny from the hands of a starving American taxpayer characterized as a skinny dirty mouse. The rest of the room is empty.

(no offense to my non-American mouse readers...;) )

1 comment:

Wood Mouse said...

Squeaks with indignation ;-)

But does that mean I need to go on a diet to model for this?