Saturday, October 18, 2008

Finally got it


Tree1008

Yes, I have been in denial. My poor old Sony is getting ready to kick the bucket. Periodically it refuses to take pictures, and I have been giving it the benefit of the doubt.


Oh, using multi-focus on the water...oh, the batteries...oh, what?!?!?


This particular tree gave me lots of aggravation over a period of several days. The LCD would go dark when I tried to take a pic. Finally I grabbed one yesterday-and today there is a pile of red leaves in the drive and none on the tree, so just in time!


I googled the camera model and found a camera forum from several years ago with folks having the same sort of trouble. The gold members response? "You're in denial, time to get a new(real) cam." Or, one of my personal favorites, "Did you think it was just being moody? Maybe you need to take it out to dinner..." LOL.


Yep, and that was three years ago-this model has ancient history. So, I guess I will keep taking what I can-when it is not in a "mood"-and eventually one day there will be a large lull in my posted photos. :(




No comments: