Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thomas Friedman, "Hot, Flat, and Crowded"

I had a gentle nudge from the powers that be the other night. Being somewhat of a nightowl (meaning, I was not sufferring from insomnia in this case) the night after I watched David Letterman tear off on climate change, I decided to turn on his show again to see if Barack Obama was on.

The TV was on PBS when I turned it on, and a familiar voice jarred my subconscious and paused my hand from changing over to CBS. I stopped and watched, and it was Charlie Rose interviewing Thomas Friedman, author of "Hot, Flat, and Crowded."

This is the author and book that had Dave on such a tear the other night.

http://www.thomaslfriedman.com/

So, I couldn't remember the name of the author or title of his latest book, but at least I recalled his voice. :D

I just learned that Barack Obama was on last night but I went to sleep early. I have to get some sleep now and again to keep my brain functioning at a minimum. ;)

No comments: