Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Vacation

I am officially on vacation!

I spoke with Boss yesterday, and since cashmere season is pretty much over, I wanted to finish early.

I much prefer to work with the animals than fixing odd jobs around the farm-especially when my own things are piling up around my ears here. I hope to go back to the farm in the fall to see to extending the Prescott pasture-if she doesn't have the boys do it this summer.

I'll miss all my animal friends at the farm, but I hope to stop by the Fiber frolic on Saturday and will be able to see a couple of the young bucks Boss is planning on showing.

Ran some errands today and it was nice to be home and finished by noon. The sunny hot morning has changed to threatening clouds, and we have a good chance for some thunderstorms.

I guess I will curl up with a good book and put my feet up for awhile. :D

No comments: