Wednesday, June 18, 2008

two years old


Tree 608

Ok, so I know this blog is not two years old. But its former reincarnation, AATREEO, when I first starting posting as Tree, was two years ago to the month. One of the first pics I posted was of a nesting snapping turtle. June 2006.


I was a bit depressed this am, thinkng of the last two years gone by, and thinking maybe it was time to move on? Gemini rising, I have a habit of flitting here and there...


As is my wont, after spending several hours mucking out part of a goat pen, I took an early lunch and strolled across to the pond. Then I stretched my self out in the lawn chair, no mozzies, watching faces form in the clouds, and even the Dawn Treader made a brief appearance. Ah, vacation for a few hours.


I took some terrific photos, thoughts of taking a break far from reality..this is the cream of the crop, the reason for existence, placate me again.

No comments: