Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ramblings

Meadow 608 Tree


First and foremost, the US supreme court has decided 5-4 that the detainnees at Guitanamo Bay are entitled to civilian trail. Bush disagrees. Do I really need to make further comment?


Secondly, love a little.


Thirdly, what the hell is the matter with the Energy department claiming that gas prices are not going to come down?? What harm in saying they are going to drop like a rocket and rattle those speculators that are driving up the price of a barrel of oil? Assholes.


Lastly, although I tried my damnedest to tie up the phone line on my dial up ...uploading beautiful pics ...lol, I was finangled by boss to work today and tomorrow. I begged off cleaning on Ryan today, and enjoyed walking the bucks in Boss' absense. A day in paradise-what makes me stay here for 72F, approaching the Summer Solstice-still fading dusk at 8:49-nice breeze, no bugs-sunshine and meadowflowers-rose pink afterglows-butterflies, tinkling brooks, snapping turtles roadside laying eggs...only one thing missing...





No comments: