Monday, June 23, 2008

Parade




Tree


Last Thursday I had physical therapy on my lower back. For two nights I was in such pain, tears came to my eyes. Finally on Saturday morning I called the Doc's for something, anything for the pain.




The doc faxed in two scripts-one a muscle relaxer, the other tylenol 3 with codeine.




On the way to pick up the scripts, we worked in a stop for a local town celebration and watched the small parade. The horses are always one of my favorites, so I snapped a few pics of them.




I had to laugh at t horse's expression...this is what I must have looked like later after the muscle relaxer kicked in. I have yet to take the codeine..don't dare to since the m.r. knocks me off my ass already. :)

1 comment:

Wood Mouse said...

Have you seen that Hat! And that blanket she is making me wear, its just not my colour.